Thursday Hate

Travels are over. Season in full swing. Moving next weekend. Time for some hate.

Why do some drivers insist on waiting until the lane is ending to merge, even though signs have been indicating such for the last 2 miles? Like they're really gonna get that far ahead...and then brake as they can cut somebody else off so they can merge in time before running out into the curb. Meanwhile, since he's braking, the person he's cutting off has to brake, and then so on down the line. These are the people who have absolutely no idea of the bigger picture here, who are unable to sacrifice one ounce of their sense of self for the greater good...(and that's as far as they see it, the word "communism" usually stops these people's brains anywhere in this paradigm)...but wait! In this case the greater good leads to greater individual good, i.e. better traffic flow.

"Yeah, well, sorry, I just don't really give a fuck about anyone else but me...wait, hold on...better get over here, I didn't see that sign, I was on my cell phone."

"Yo, dude!!! Look out for the cyclist!"

"Hello!?!" [me raising hand]

----------------------------

People who use the word "paradigm".

----------------------------

Do you know anyone who uses a roll of toilet paper in less than two days and runs the dish washer for bowl, a pot, and two spoons? I do. I hate her.

----------------------------

And why the hell can't I stay balanced on my bike when someone's holding it at a timetrial start? Man, my bike handling skills suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive