Happy Birthday, Jack!

I actually don't know just how old you are, only that they told me on my first day with you that you could be one and a half. But that first day with you was a year ago, this coming Monday.



We got off to a rough start didn't we? I didn't understand you, you just kept pushing my buttons...we might not even have stayed to together had things worked out slightly different...

But, I am very glad they didn't. I will never, as long as I live, forget our long walk up Kimball from Logan Square that sunny Friday evening in late March. You were there for me, and have been ever since.

You make me laugh each day:




You make the absolute most of each day:




You're at my side everywhere I go:




And you never let me out of your sight:




You give me everything you have to give.




I love you Jack. You're my boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive