Dirty Car Salesman Joke

An elderly Executive was entering the office saying hello to the receptionist and office workers when the young female receptionist asked,
"Did you go off and leave the garage door open this morning."

The Executive replied,
"No, I remembered to close the garage door." And went on to his office.

A little later he noticed that his pants were unzipped and realized what the receptionist was trying to tell him. He went back down to her office and said,
"I got to thinking about the garage door and I believe I did leave it open this morning and was just wondering if you saw my Hummer parked inside."

The quick thinking receptionist replied,
"No, all I saw was a Mini-Van sitting on 2 flat tires."

MORE CAR LOT JOKES AND HUMOR:
Car Salesman Joke; Eyeglasses
Grean Pea (New Car Salesman) Prank
Car Salesman Joke-Flying Cars
Car Salesman Joke-A Little Tail
Service Department Joke
Transmission Joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive