Thursday Hate

Portland: Cyclist's Utopia? Not quite sure about that.

----------

Boonen blows it. A total snow job for such a minor infraction. He's walking a rail here. Quite a bump in the road.

----------

Bike Thieves. there is a special place in hell for these people. I hopehopehope I actually see this guy. Be on the look out for a very pro bike, with very un-pro rider on it. I will be using something a little more precision guided than that method that Matt suggests, should I see this asshole.

----------

And, hey! I want my tomatoes back. Why is it so hard not to wash produce in raw sewage? Oh right. Because you don't give a shit. Well, actually...you gave us your shit.

----------

Tornadoes. I've never even seen one, and I lived in Texas for 7 years, but they scare the shit out of me. And this coming from a guy who lived in the most seismically active place in the world, who once slept through a 6.5 rumbler.

But I hate Boy Scouts too, so this is kind of a draw.

----------

Not that I really hate it...but I have a day off tomorrow and I'm not even going to be able to sleep in! I've got too much stuff to do! It is a big weekend, you realize. Load the truck, volunteer at Bike to Work Day, pick up the keg. So busy, in fact, I won't be able to go to Cat 5 opening night at the track, as Jeff just pointed out, below. Shit. That is something to hate.

When's a writer to find any time to blog?

Oh, yeah. Work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive