Art Car Covered in Christmas Lights


I'll Drive my Christmas Decorations over to your house...

Yes its time again to say it, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. There I said it I got it off my chest, the whole shebang, the whole enchilada, and the whole nine yards. The month dedicated to Christmas house decorating competitions, useless gifts and running up the credit card debt, eggnog and tons of food. My favorite time of year and chance to visit the neighborhoods that have been set apart for the the annual light-a-thon, the most amazing display of Thomas Edison's most amazing invention, the blinky light bulb. So what does that have to do with this site you may ask? Well Jon has beat the competition with his Christmas Light decorated Art Car that blinks to the sound of Christmas Music. Think about it, you no longer have to drive anywhere, the car covered with lights comes to your neighborhood instead. I saw this video last year and I was truly amazed. Jon you have inspired us all and have taken you art to the next level. Thomas Edison would be proud. For more Christmas Art Car videos check out jon's youtube channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive