Lease Versus Buy Car

Everyone always Asks, Should I BUY A CAR or LEASE A CAR? This is a very important question when going to the Car Dealership.

You need to look at your past car experiences to determine your future car needs. Some questions to ask yourself about your car.

1. How many miles do I drive my car?
2. What kind of condition do I keep my car in?
3. What do I use my car for?
4. How long do I keep a Car?

This is 4 very important questions when deciding to Lease or Buy a Car. If you drive over 15 or 20 thousand miles a year, I would suggest you BUY YOUR CAR. If you are rough on your car, like scratches, dents, wear inside and out, I would suggest you BUY YOUR CAR. If you use your car for travel and it is your main car, you may want to BUY YOUR CAR. If you keep your car a very short amount of time or a very long time, you may want to BUY YOUR CAR!

But, on the other side, if you drive 15000 miles a year or less, trade every 3 to 4 years, and keep your car in good condtion, you may want to LEASE YOUR CAR.

Look at the last car you traded. Did you have Negative Equity? Did you owe more than it was worth? If your answer is yes, check into leasing. Leasing gives you the opportunity to trade more often without having negative equity. You turn your lease in and pick out another. It is a great way to drive newer cars more often. Lease scares many people because their mothers and fathers said to NEVER LEASE! Why? It works great for many customers. I have customers call me and tell me to get a new vehicle of their liking ready and they will pick it up tomorrow. Easy for the customer and easy for the dealership.

Check out More Car Buying Tips To Save You Money:
Buying Used Versus New
Used Car Buying Tips
Negotiate Your Best Car Deal
Get Your New Car Quote Free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive