Thursday Hate

Non-handicapped people who use the handicapped stall.

That's my changing room, asshole!


----------------------


Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution.



----------------------

Goodbye, and good riddance.

----------------------

Our cat killed one of my plants yesterday. I hate you.

----------------------

Man, I sure do miss hanging out with low brass players some days. If any body can scan this for me, I sure appreciate it. I lost my copy years ago.

(Yes, that's Yo Yo Ma and the CSO trombone section...Charlie Vernon on the right is rumored to have penned this, The Low Brass Players Credo.)


----------------------

"Every Kiss Begins With Kaaaaaay!" Every Fucking Daaaaay!

Jesus. I though those ads only ran during from Thanksgiving to Christmas. What's next?! A July 4th Patriotism Pendant? An Arbor Day Tree Tiara?

----------------------

Some real hate: I knew these things happened in threes. I guess I'll have to add another Alderman to my email list this week.

Goddammit. Oh well, I guess I won't have to worry about these guys not getting charged. When they're finally caught.

----------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive